Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 3:34 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] enlarging print in notepad?

Hi all,

I'm using windows 10 here, is there a way to make the print larger when
typing in notepad?

Thanks.

Troy

Troy Burnham

Hi Gene,

I mean what prints on a printer, I thought that the size on the screen was the size that would end up printing on the printer.

What size font would make normal-sized printing? My mom tells me that when I write something in notepad and when I print it out that the print is too small both on the screen and on the printed page.

Thanks.

Troy

On 3/31/2020 3:46 PM, Gene wrote:
Do you mean what appears on screen or what is printede by a printer?  I don’t know if this enlarges both.  You can see.
Open the menus.  Right arrow to format.
Down arrow to font.  Press enter.  Tab until you get to a combo box where you up and down arrow to change the size.  Find the size you want, then tab to and activate the ok button.  Read current line before you change the setting so you know how it was originally set if you want to return to the original size.

Gene

Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 3:34 PM

Hi all,

I'm using windows 10 here, is there a way to make the print larger when
typing in notepad?

Thanks.

Troy

Gene

It may well change both but since I don't know, I don't want to
assume. I haven't worked with font sizes and printing in programs.
You can change the font size and see if you are curious and don't want
to wait for other comments.

Gene