Topics

episode 13 of Blind Android users podcast is now ready for you to listen.

hi all.
to listen to this and all previous episodes visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com
in this episode, we discuss the following.
Announcements
Lots of news this week. Austin updates us on:
· Warren appeared on an episode of Applevis in a debate on which
operating system was better – Android or iOS. We all know the answer
obviously!
but check out the show
https://bit.ly/3bojCtH
Ed will appear on an upcoming episode of Life After Blindness podcast
in which he will talk about the recent changes to Talkback in Android
11 and the recently released Talkback 9.1.
https://bit.ly/30mXM3f
Interview
We hear from special guest, Rushikesh Kamewar, who talks to us about
his app Shortcut Maker which lets you add anything on your Android
device to your home screen.
this app can be downloaded from.
https://bit.ly/3egyJXT
Android basics
Ed and Warren discuss manipulating your home screen, and they also
discuss stock and third-party launchers. Warren demonstrates the
launcher which comes with Pixel devices, and Ed demonstrates his
preferred third-party launcher, Hyperion
In Focus
This week, Austin shows us how to uninstall Samsung Talkback on
Samsung phones running Android 11 and install Google Talkback
App of the week
Warren demonstrates Feed Explorer
which can be downloaded from.
https://bit.ly/3rtlyXe
My Android Journey
Finally, we have the first in a 2-part series from David Mellor, who
recounts his Android journey.
For questions, suggestions, or comments, send us mail at:
contactus@blindandroidusers.com
If you have a recorded Android Journey story and want to share that
with our listeners, then send those stories to:
myandroidjourney@blindandroidusers.com
To join our mailing list, send those “join requests” to:
blindandroidusers+subscribe@groups.io
follow us on twitter
https://bit.ly/3rw07Fi
join our Telegram group at
http://bit.ly/30ordBW
--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com