Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 2:32 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Essential iPhone training

I just wanted to say a great big thanks to Carlos for uploading this thing.  The content is excellent.  The following is not a criticism, but I had to smile when I saw that the sampling rate was 320 K which produced a file of greater than 1.2 gigs in size.  So I used Pazera to compress it to a sampling rate of 32 K, producing a file of 124 megs in size.  It reminds me of the time when I went to download some old pre-1925 acoustical recordings which somehad ripped at 320 K.  It always amazes me how many persons erroneously think that regardless of the original content, they can make it sound better by ripping at 320 K.

Don Roberts

james <j.hooper3272@...>

i missed it can someone repost?

From: Terry Scott <terryscott@samobile.net>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, 3 September 2015 8:59 pm

Hi I found this is a grate place also. Voiceover Easy Home Page

Sent from a Braille Sense

They are only written tutorials. Well worth a read though.

On 3 Sep 2015, at 21:39, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Does that voiceover-easy.net only have written, or do they have audio tutorials?

Hi I found this is a grate place also. Voiceover Easy Home Page

Sent from a Braille Sense

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
OK, thanks. Any apple getting started audio? I already checked applevis, miserably failed. And I already checked the android getting started. I now want to check out apple.

Hi I found this is a grate place also. Voiceover Easy Home Page

Sent from a Braille Sense

Sent from a Braille Sense

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
Well, sorry, I should have clarified, I'm more interested within IPhones and IPads as of now. I will probably choose the windows path over the Mac, though. I feel like windows is more opened.

OK, thanks. Any apple getting started audio? I already checked applevis,
miserably failed. And I already checked the android getting started. I now
want to check out apple.

Hi I found this is a grate place also. Voiceover Easy Home Page

Sent from a Braille Sense

Sent from a Braille Sense

Sent from a Braille Sense

Donna

Hi

Sorry, I haven't followed this thread from the start. So my suggestion may not be what is being requested. Anyway, YouTube has video tutorials on there done by Hadley school. These tutorials are very indepth and are easy to follow. Some of the things that are covered are the gestures used with voiceover, using seri & using dictation.

I apologize if this off topic for this thread.

Also some Apple stores offer classes for beginner iDevice users. One will have to call and inquire and schedule a time for a class.

Donna

On Sep 3, 2015, at 5:23 PM, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Well, sorry, I should have clarified, I'm more interested within IPhones and IPads as of now. I will probably choose the windows path over the Mac, though. I feel like windows is more opened.

OK, thanks. Any apple getting started audio? I already checked applevis,
miserably failed. And I already checked the android getting started. I now
want to check out apple.

Hi I found this is a grate place also. Voiceover Easy Home Page
Sent from a Braille Sense
Sent from a Braille Sense
Sent from a Braille Sense

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi,
Thanks for this. I wouldn't say its off topic, and its things like this that I wanted. Seems like YouTube will be my friend here.

OK, thanks. Any apple getting started audio? I already checked applevis,
miserably failed. And I already checked the android getting started. I now
want to check out apple.

Hi I found this is a grate place also. Voiceover Easy Home Page
Sent from a Braille Sense
Sent from a Braille Sense
Sent from a Braille Sense

Sent from a Braille Sense

Oh, yes, I must check out these, I am a student at Hadley and keep telling myself to watch their iFocus video tutorials but forget to actually do it smile.
Chris

On 4 Sep 2015, at 00:06, Donna <mermaid7@bellsouth.net> wrote:

[...]

Marsha <marcatony@...>

HI
How do you find these tutorials?

Marsha

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Marsha,

Here you go:

For audio & video:

P.1:

iPhone and iPad Essential Training for ISO.8 [MP4] P1.zip (1.2 GB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/roygjn

P.2:

iPhone and iPad Essential Training for ISO.8 [MP4] P2.zip (1.2 GB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/980q5y

For Audio Only:

Audio only condensed version by list member Donald Roberts:

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!

Hi I found this is a grate place also. Voiceover Easy Home Page

Sent from a Braille Sense

Sent from a Braille Sense

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52