Topics

Essential iPhone training - again

Donald L. Roberts

After resampling to a mono file at 32 K with subsequent reduction of the archive from 1.2.1 gigs to 124 megs, I took the liberty of uploading this to Sendspace for those who may have data caps or perhaps don’t like the idea of a four hour download if they don’t have a paid Sendspace account.  I hope this isn’t perceived as grandstanding.  Below is the download link:

Enjoy.

Don Roberts

TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...>

When I downloaded the file from the link sent by Carlos, I got a .exe file. Is this correct?

MP  iPhone  and  iPadEssentialTrainingforISOAudioMPGBzip__15047_i1624187163_il2565304.exe

If this is the correct file, how do I use it?

TerriLynne

After resampling to a mono file at 32 K with subsequent reduction of the archive from 1.2.1 gigs to 124 megs, I took the liberty of uploading this to Sendspace for those who may have data caps or perhaps don’t like the idea of a four hour download if they don’t have a paid Sendspace account.  I hope this isn’t perceived as grandstanding.  Below is the download link:

Enjoy.

Don Roberts

Carlos

I would be careful TerriLynne.  Although I did not personally upload the file, it is supposed to be an MP3 file, not an executable.  Probably more third-party junkware from SendSpace.  Try downloading the file again and if necessary refresh the page with F5 which sometimes removes the advertisement and junkware.

After resampling to a mono file at 32 K with subsequent reduction of the archive from 1.2.1 gigs to 124 megs, I took the liberty of uploading this to Sendspace for those who may have data caps or perhaps don’t like the idea of a four hour download if they don’t have a paid Sendspace account.  I hope this isn’t perceived as grandstanding.  Below is the download link:

Enjoy.

Don Roberts

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi TerriLynn,

That does not sound correct.  I just downloaded these files again, & they came down as compressed / zipped files.  Below are the links for the Audio / Video files, Parts 1 & 2, & below those is the link for audio only.  Also, you can download the audio only with the download link Donald provided.

For audio & video:

P.1:

iPhone and iPad Essential Training for ISO.8 [MP4] P1.zip (1.2 GB)

P.2:

iPhone and iPad Essential Training for ISO.8 [MP4] P2.zip (1.2 GB)

For Audio Only:

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!