ETHERNET CONNECTIVITY ON A NEW WINDOWS TOY?

Hello Good Folks:

Needing help with this one! Several months back, I grabbed a brand-new
laptop running Windows10.

Sadly, this new toy DOES NOT HAVE an embedded ethernet port. Since I've
never had a Windows toy without an ethernet port until now, what sort of
adaptor would I need to be able to use an ethernet connection on this thing?

Much thanks for all help with this one!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Hi, I am Android, the THINKING PERSON'S OS!!

Monte Single

Hi Olusegun,

Check this link;

https://www.amazon.ca/AmazonBasics-1000-Gigabit-Ethernet-Adapter/dp/B00M77HM
U0

this is the amazon Canada site so adjust price accordingly

Needing help with this one! Several months back, I grabbed a brand-new
laptop running Windows10.

Sadly, this new toy DOES NOT HAVE an embedded ethernet port. Since I've
never had a Windows toy without an ethernet port until now, what sort of
adaptor would I need to be able to use an ethernet connection on this thing?

Much thanks for all help with this one!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Hi, I am Android, the THINKING PERSON'S OS!!

Thomas N. Chan

It depends what your laptop have what kind of port
You can search on amazon like
usb a to ethernet
or usb c to ethernet.

personally, I will get a usb C to hub which comes with multiple ports, like vga, multiple port like usb a and ethernet port etc. just more cost effective.