Extensions for fire fox

Lexi

Hello, does anyone know how to add extensions to Firefox? Also, does anyone know how to get to the extensions part with in Firefox?--
Please be blessed and be safe. Thank you,
Lexi

Gene

Add-ons is in the tools menu.  Alt t, then down arrow to add-ons and press enter.
Then tab to the search edit field.  If your browser doesn’t go into forms mode, go into it manually.  Type what you are looking for and press enter.  A web page will come up that is like a typical results page.  Move by heading to move from result to result.  They are links.  press enter and go through the page that comes up.  You will find a button that says add to Firefox or similar wording.  I’ve added an add-on so seldom that I can’t give you detailed further instructions.  If you have problems or questions ask. 

If you have add-ons installed, going through the first steps I gave and tabbing past the search field, perhaps a number of times, will move you through the installed add-ons and the options for working with them.

Gene

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 8:06 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Extensions for fire fox

Hello, does anyone know how to add extensions to Firefox? Also, does anyone know how to get to the extensions part with in Firefox?--
Please be blessed and be safe. Thank you,
Lexi