Topics

External sound cards

Mary Smith

Hello listers, I've been doing a bit of research into external sound cards. I found one on Amazon that is manufactured by a company called Pluggable. Does anyone have experience with products that are manufactured by this company?

Thanks.

Mary.

Ms. Smith, I have a pocket-size folding bluetooth keyboard from Plugable;
I've had this keyboard for more than two and a half years assuming the
memory cells are not playing a cruel game with me.

I do like Plugable products; I didn't know though that they also make sound
cards. Their Tech Support is stellar albeit I've only had the need to use
their assistance once! Plugable is based in the great state of Washington;
give their sound card a try and hopefully you might like it.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado