From: "George Zaynoun" <humorlessgeza@...>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 2:25 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Eye-Pal Ace Plus Battery.

Hi folks and let's talk tech now.

Does anybody here know what kind of battery is there in this unit?

This is a portable reading machine from the then called abisee.com now
merged and its business is taken over by Freedom Scientific.

We don't have a real service-minded dealer for it here in Sweden.

If I only could by this internal battery from Freedom, I would let a
local technician put it in for me, regards.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN

George Zaynoun

It says all the time charging 6% and when I disconnect the ac adapter it says low battery and goes immediately into sleep mode.

I am not giving up, I wish anybody here can help, even if they can buy this battery for me whatever it costs and I pay the virtual helping person with PayPal, I haven't opened the unit to see what is inside nor read the ac adaptor either.

I hate these irreplaceable internal batteries of blindness devices, regards.
If you don't receive an immediate response, I hope you don't give up on the
list too soon. As of now we only have 20 members, but hopefully the number
will increase over the next week or so.
Does anybody here know what kind of battery is there in this unit?
This is a portable reading machine from the then called abisee.com now
merged and its business is taken over by Freedom Scientific.
We don't have a real service-minded dealer for it here in Sweden.
If I only could by this internal battery from Freedom, I would let a
local technician put it in for me, regards.
--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN
Tel: +46 (500) 48 29 29
Mobile: +46 (73) 986 17 43

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN
Tel: +46 (500) 48 29 29
Mobile: +46 (73) 986 17 43

Richard Villa

I am thinking that there should be a shop that could replace the battery
somewhere in your city. The batteries are usually available to those types
of businesses.