Topics

facebook

Mike Gurney

Hello everyone

I believe there is an address which works better with screen readers but I've lost the address.

Sorry if this is a bit vague

Mike.

Can anyone tell me if there is a more accessible facebook page.

--
Mike Gurney
Tel 01908560380

Nikola Mogin

mbasic.facebook.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I believe there is an address which works better with screen readers but

I've lost the address.

Sorry if this is a bit vague

Mike.

Can anyone tell me if there is a more accessible facebook page.

--

Mike Gurney

  Tel 01908560380

Keith S

I use
m.facebook.com

very accessible as long as you don't try to delete lists (selected groups of your friends you wish to post things on your wall to).  I have found that making these lists is easy, but removing them or deleting them is impossible as there is no "remove or delete list" button or link.

Keith

I believe there is an address which works better with screen readers but
I've lost the address.

Sorry if this is a bit vague

Mike.

Can anyone tell me if there is a more accessible facebook page.

--
Mike Gurney
  Tel 01908560380

joanne

I use mbasic.facebook.com

very accessible as long as you don't try to delete lists (selected groups of your friends you wish to post things on your wall to).  I have found that making these lists is easy, but removing them or deleting them is impossible as there is no "remove or delete list" button or link.

Keith
I believe there is an address which works better with screen readers but
I've lost the address.

Sorry if this is a bit vague

Mike.

Can anyone tell me if there is a more accessible facebook page.

--
Mike Gurney
  Tel 01908560380

Shelly Kane

I use the same and I also have the app on my phone.  I used to use m.facebook.com but it doesn't work with Google Chrome.

Shelly

I use mbasic.facebook.com

very accessible as long as you don't try to delete lists (selected groups of your friends you wish to post things on your wall to).  I have found that making these lists is easy, but removing them or deleting them is impossible as there is no "remove or delete list" button or link.

Keith
I believe there is an address which works better with screen readers but
I've lost the address.

Sorry if this is a bit vague

Mike.

Can anyone tell me if there is a more accessible facebook page.

--
Mike Gurney
  Tel 01908560380

Victor

I only use the iPhone app now as both versions of the website have become harder to use.

Victor

[...]

Sugar Lopez

I have google chrome on my I phone and i use

http://m.facebook.com

it works just fine for me

- - Winnie the Pooh

Please walk with me through a second chance of life:

-Sugar, ❤😘

very accessible as long as you don't try to delete lists (selected groups of your friends you wish to post things on your wall to).  I have found that making these lists is easy, but removing them or deleting them is impossible as there is no "remove or delete list" button or link.

Keith

I believe there is an address which works better with screen readers but
I've lost the address.

Sorry if this is a bit vague

Mike.

Can anyone tell me if there is a more accessible facebook page.

--
Mike Gurney
  Tel 01908560380

heather albright

Yes, it does not work with chrome, firefox, edge or brave. I tried all with m.facebook.com. I like to use brave as my prefer to use brave but, I tried the others so I could post using the pc as the post was already on my pc and did not want to transfer the data to my iPhone! So does any one have the steps for making a post off the pc? Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

very accessible as long as you don't try to delete lists (selected groups of your friends you wish to post things on your wall to).  I have found that making these lists is easy, but removing them or deleting them is impossible as there is no "remove or delete list" button or link.

Keith

I believe there is an address which works better with screen readers but
I've lost the address.

Sorry if this is a bit vague

Mike.

Can anyone tell me if there is a more accessible facebook page.

--
Mike Gurney
  Tel 01908560380

Victor

When I use a PC, I prefer brave as my browser as well.

Victor

[...]

I do not know what I did, I guess they have   to facebook   mobile sites, learn something knew. So there is the regular mobile site and there is the basic mobile site. The one you want is the basic mobile site and you will get that message to go back to the regular mobile site. So you can post like before directly off the first page. I just went to

https://m.facebook.com/login

I am using the brave browser. Thanks everyone, cheers Heather