Facebook account question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of a Facebook account? I hardly ever use/check
mine so I feel like there's not much point in me having one anymore. Using
latest versions of Firefox, Jaws and Windows 10 and I use mbasic.facebook.com to
access my account. Thanks for any help anyone can provide me!!
Madison

Abbie Taylor

Did you look in the account settings? I think I saw something there once that said" "Delete Account," but that might have been on the main mobile or the main Facebook site. I don't remember. But the settings is the first place to look. Good luck.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...