Topics

Facebook message questions

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I'm wondering, is it possible for a totally blind person to put a picture in a
Facebook message? If so, how do I do it? I know that sighted people can do it,
but I'm wondering if it's something that I can independently do. I have a
picture that's an attachment as part of an email, and I'd like to be able to
include it in a message so that the person knows what I'm talking about. I'm
using Jaws 2018, the latest Edge, mbasic.facebook.com, Outlook 2013, and Windows
10 version 1909. Look forward to any help anyone can provide me!!! Thanks
Madison