Fast Internet Recommendations Wanted

Nancy Hill

All,

I live in the metro Atlanta area and I am looking for leads on a fast internet service.

Right now we have comcast, but our bill for internet and TV is over $220

I want to check on 'cutting the cord' as that could save $$ per month.  Since we live in the metro area, access to a number of TV local sources should be no problem.

I want to know if there is a way to just hook up to a fast internet server.

Your thoughts and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

nancy

enes sarıbaş

If you don't have fiber, unfortunately cable will be the fastest.  Do not subscribe to DSL service.  It will make you miss your cable connection.

On 9/16/2022 12:36 AM, Nancy Hill wrote:
All,

I live in the metro Atlanta area and I am looking for leads on a fast internet service.

Right now we have comcast, but our bill for internet and TV is over $220

I want to check on 'cutting the cord' as that could save $$ per month.  Since we live in the metro area, access to a number of TV local sources should be no problem.

I want to know if there is a way to just hook up to a fast internet server.

Your thoughts and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

nancy

John Holcomb II

Also in regards to Turing the cord, you may wind up paying just as much anyway if you subscribe to several streaming services.
Plus, there’s accessibility of such services to consider, too.

Your best bet for fastest service if you c can get it is Fiber.
Also, if you will be cutting the cord, keep in mind that some ISPs (Comcast for example) limits your data to 1TB per month bandwidth.
John