File explorer

John Holcomb II

Hi there,

So how do I create a new folder with JAWS?

How you use File explorer is so different in Windows 10 than 7.

Thanks,

John

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND

In Windows 10, when you are in your list of files/folders, press control shift n, and then type the folder name into the edit box that comes up.

So how do I create a new folder with JAWS?

How you use File explorer is so different in Windows 10 than 7.

Thanks,

John

John Holcomb II

Thanks! Wow I never found this in the ribben when looking.

John

In Windows 10, when you are in your list of files/folders, press control shift n, and then type the folder name into the edit box that comes up.

So how do I create a new folder with JAWS?

How you use File explorer is so different in Windows 10 than 7.

Thanks,

John

Gene

I dohn’t think it is in the ribbon.  While I don’t have Windows 10, the shortcut being discussed isn’t in the menu for Windows 7.  Not all control plus letter commands are in menus or ribbons.

Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 3:03 PM