Topics

Filtering in Excel

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I am using NVDA 2020.4 Beta 2, Excel 2016, and Windows 10. I am trying
to make use of the Filter function in Excel to sift through a large
chunk of data. The step of the process I am struggling at is this. I
have selected the data range, enabled the Filter toggle from the Data
tab in the Excel ribbon, and now I am supposed to click the Filter
icon corresponding to the column header I am interested in working
with. My focus is on the first cell of the column I wish to filter ,
but I am not sure where to locate this Filter icon and how to activate
it.

I would truly appreciate any assistance with the above.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah