Finding An External Drive on Win Ten Question Please.

Janet

Hi Everyone,

Can some kind soul please remind me how to find my external drive when I plug it in to Win Ten.  I know I did find it before, but I can’t remember right now, and I am just to busy to play around with the Computer right now to find the location, and I’m in a bit of a rush.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Monte Single

Hi Janet,

Press win key plus e to open explorer,

Press control plus end key to go to bottom  of list,

Arrow up and down til you find the drive you want.

Can some kind soul please remind me how to find my external drive when I plug it in to Win Ten.  I know I did find it before, but I can’t remember right now, and I am just to busy to play around with the Computer right now to find the location, and I’m in a bit of a rush.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Janet,

Press enter on the, ThisPC desktop icon if you have one, if not press, Windows key + E, to open ThisPC.

Now you can navigate with your down arrow key if you have it set to list view or use 1st letter navigation if you know the name of the drive.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Can some kind soul please remind me how to find my external drive when I plug it in to Win Ten.  I know I did find it before, but I can’t remember right now, and I am just to busy to play around with the Computer right now to find the location, and I’m in a bit of a rush.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Janet

HI Mike,

Ok, now that was the part I just couldn’t remember as I do have the shortcut to this pc on my desktop, but I just couldn’t remember!

Thank you Thank you.

Janet ,

Sent from Mail for Windows

Press control plus end key to go to bottom  of list,

Arrow up and down til you find the drive you want.

Can some kind soul please remind me how to find my external drive when I plug it in to Win Ten.  I know I did find it before, but I can’t remember right now, and I am just to busy to play around with the Computer right now to find the location, and I’m in a bit of a rush.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Janet

Hi,

Thank you for this, as this is also good to know.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows