Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 2:07 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] firefox

hi group
a while back, the group moderaters posted some important info regarding accessible programs etc
i took the opportunity to download firefox, also on the list, i was told to ask for an invitation to install capture challenge software with firefox
here am i, asking for the invite

thanks

Kerryn Gunness

no i have not gotten one as yet, will wait on your invite
thanks

I’ll send you an invitation tomorrow, if you haven’t gotten one.

Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 2:07 PM

hi group
a while back, the group moderaters posted some important info regarding accessible programs etc
i took the opportunity to download firefox, also on the list, i was told to ask for an invitation to install capture challenge software with firefox
here am i, asking for the invite

thanks

Gene

Here is an invitation.
BW6844193565GK

Gene
30/20, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

no i have not gotten one as yet, will wait on your invite
thanks

I’ll send you an invitation tomorrow, if you haven’t gotten one.

a while back, the group moderaters posted some important info regarding
accessible programs etc
i took the opportunity to download firefox, also on the list, i was told
to ask for an invitation to install capture challenge software with firefox
here am i, asking for the invite

thanks

Gene

I forgot to send the invitation privately. While I very much doubt
any one else will use it, let me know if there is a problem and I'll
send another one.

Gene

On 3/30/20, Gene via Groups.Io <gsasner=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here is an invitation.
BW6844193565GK

Gene
30/20, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io <k_gunness=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
no i have not gotten one as yet, will wait on your invite
thanks

I’ll send you an invitation tomorrow, if you haven’t gotten one.

a while back, the group moderaters posted some important info regarding
accessible programs etc
i took the opportunity to download firefox, also on the list, i was
told
to ask for an invitation to install capture challenge software with
firefox
here am i, asking for the invite

thanks

Kerryn Gunness

how do u use this invitation?

no i have not gotten one as yet, will wait on your invite
thanks

I’ll send you an invitation tomorrow, if you haven’t gotten one.

a while back, the group moderaters posted some important info regarding
accessible programs etc
i took the opportunity to download firefox, also on the list, i was told
to ask for an invitation to install capture challenge software with firefox
here am i, asking for the invite

thanks

Gene

Do you know how to sign up?  Its been years but my recollection is that you are asked for the invitation when you fill out the form or else when you submit what you have filled hout, another page asks for one.

Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 10:45 AM

how do u use this invitation?