Topics

Flashplayer question Please. .

Janet

Hi Everyone,
Since I recently heard about unsupported Flash PLAYER from Ms, I want to uninstall it from my Windows 7. I went through the control Panel, Feature and programs, went through the all programs folder, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on my Windows 7. Can someone please tell me if there is some other way to search on my Windows 7 so I CAN DELETE IT? I'M certain I did download Flash Player at some point and time, so it should be on my PC.
Thank you in advance.

Janet

Peace Be With You.

Gene

There is a file available from Adobe to run to uninstall Flash. That is the correct way.  You can read about it here.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

If you use browsers like Chrome, as far as I know you don't have to worry.  Chrome and Chrome-based browsers such as Brave and Edge have built-in Flash and as far as I know, it has automatically been removed.

If you have questions about the instructions ask here.

Gene