folder view in downloads folder

Walter Ramage

Hi all.  I’ve just got a new Win10 mini computer.  It has been a few years since I did some tweeking in Win10 and as a result there are some procedures I’ve forgotten.

The case I’m asking about now is in my downloads folder.  When I go in there I’m faced with Today, Yesterday Last week, Last month etc.  I find this most annoying and would just like to go in there and find the files I’ve downloaded.  How do I get rid of this useless system that faces me in the downloads folder.  With many thanks.  Walter.