Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 11:20 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] For book lovers!

Hi all
I made a group where we can recommend, review, and discuss books! Its brand new! so do come join me there!
We can talk about our favourite reads, authors, stories etc!
I am so excited to get started!
to join send an email to
Hope some of you will join me! And do spread the word about this list for me!
shirley

chris judge

Hi. You have to subscribe yourself. There is a link in the original email to subscribe to the list. Just click on it, then go ahead and send the email without a subject. You will receive a confirmation email that you have to reply to. You will then receive a message that you have been subscribed. This email will contain the list rules and address where you can post to the list.

Chris Judge

i want to join. please subscribe me. regards

I made a group where we can recommend, review, and discuss books! Its brand new! so do come join me there!

We can talk about our favourite reads, authors, stories etc!

I am so excited to get started!

to join send an email to

Hope some of you will join me! And do spread the word about this list for me!

shirley

Steve Matzura

Why not just do what Shirley's email says to do?