Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 1:06 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] formatting large capacity SD cards

Hi all.  I’ve just bought an EVO E10 16g daisy player.  The player will handle SD cards up to 32g but much larger capacity cards can be used but they must be formatted to FAT32.  I purchased a sandisk 128g SD card but I’m unable to format it as FAT32, it will only format to  either NTFS or XFat.  Can anybody tell me which SD cards, large capacity cards can be formatted to FAT32?  I’ve done a Google search and from what I can gather I need an SDHC card to do this.  I looked on amazon and they have such cards but also SDXC cards, are they basically the same thing or a completely different species?  Any help will be appreciated.  Walter.

Walter Ramage

Hi.  There were a number of results but I really don’t know what any of them mean.  The descriptions given were above my experience and I’m just as likely to make things worse rather than better.  Walter.

I've never used this program, but try this one to see if it'll do the job.  Do a search for, Verbatim FAT32, and you should get several results.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 1:06 PM