Topics

Franklin Language Master

Mike B

Hi All,

Was it on this list that someone was interested in a Franklin Language Master?  I found one for sale that's supposed to be in excellent condition.  I believer the interested party was someone named, David.  Contact me off list for sellers info.
For sale: vintage Franklin Language Master in excellent condition.  All
keys, display, speaker,  and dials work well.  Asking $115 which includes
shipping.
Thanks, Julie