free matter for the blind

Kimsan

When someone sends you something using free matter for the blind, how long
does it take to reach it's destination?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Evan Reese

It can vary quite a bit.

We sent some boxes of Braille books from here in Ohio to someone in Collorado a few weeks ago. We sent them Thursday, and they got there four days later on Monday. That's pretty fast for Free Matter. I know that things can sometimes take considerably longer than that.

Evan

On 5/8/2021 2:11 PM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
When someone sends you something using free matter for the blind, how long
does it take to reach it's destination?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Monte Single

I think it would depend on a few things;
---time of year,
---from where and to where,
And the size of the item.

artist channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Gene

It goes as, I believe the designation is third class male.  If you find out how long a third class package will take, that should give you a rough idea.

Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2021 1:11 PM

When someone sends you something using free matter for the blind, how long
does it take to reach it's destination?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@...
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

gbmagoo@...

Qa long time

When someone sends you something using free matter for the blind, how long
does it take to reach it's destination?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Dave

My experience has been the package comes a couple days later than
normal.  So if something should take three days, it will probably take five.

On 5/8/2021 11:11 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
When someone sends you something using free matter for the blind, how long
does it take to reach it's destination?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Loy

I just recently received a free matter package shipped from Oregon to
Georgia received it the second day. I shipped package from Georgia to
Louisiana on Monday and they have not yet received it. I can't explain why
the first was received so fast.

My experience has been the package comes a couple days later than
normal. So if something should take three days, it will probably take five.

On 5/8/2021 11:11 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
When someone sends you something using free matter for the blind, how long
does it take to reach it's destination?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

DAVID GLOBE

I was told it travels third class male, whitch is how junkmail goes, so I would presume it would not take too long since I get junkmale quite quickly.

David

Gene

I believe that part of what determines the speed at which third class mail is delivered is that if there isn’t enough capacity to take it at the moment, it is put aside for later delivery in favor of higher classes of mail.  That would account, in large measure, for the variations in delivery being discussed.

My experience has been the package comes a couple days later than
normal. So if something should take three days, it will probably take five.

On 5/8/2021 11:11 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
> When someone sends you something using free matter for the blind, how long
> does it take to reach it's destination?
>

> Kimsan Song
> kimsansong@...
>   If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
> artist channel at
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
> Also, you may follow me on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Pamela Dominguez

There is no set time frame. It depends on what's going on with the mail, at the moment. Pam.

When someone sends you something using free matter for the blind, how long
does it take to reach it's destination?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

https://www.avg.com

Pamela Dominguez

I had heard it was fourth class.  And somebody recently, on one of these lists, said fifth class.  So, check for sure, which one it is.  Pam.

Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2021 1:11 PM

When someone sends you something using free matter for the blind, how long
does it take to reach it's destination?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@...
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Allen West

Some braille books were mailed to me on Thursday from Peoria Illinois.
I received them today in Chicago Illinois. So it may depend. I have
been mailed packages from Florida that got to me five days later.

Allen

On 5/8/21, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
When someone sends you something using free matter for the blind, how long
does it take to reach it's destination?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

I'm unsure of where this lady is at but I just got the package today, Saturday the 8th, so it took 10 days if I remember when it was sent.
I was just curious all, as I heard 3 weeks at one point.
Interesting, earlier it was mentioned like free matter was sent at the level of junk mail if memory serves what the person said.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Some braille books were mailed to me on Thursday from Peoria Illinois.
I received them today in Chicago Illinois. So it may depend. I have been mailed packages from Florida that got to me five days later.

Allen

On 5/8/21, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
When someone sends you something using free matter for the blind, how
long does it take to reach it's destination?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my
youtube artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

John Holcomb II

Isn't it just for media for blind people?
I'm not even sure what qualified as free matter
John