free program to delete files?

john s

Does anyone know of a program to delete files? I want a program that will delete files such as, *.xml, *.opf and so on. I would like to save the task so I can repeat them. I looked for such programs and found only programs for shreading and secure removal. I only need normal deletion.

John

Howard Traxler

I have a program called
Bulk Crap Uninstaller

found it with google.  I have not yet tried it, so can't report on how good or bad it is.  But be careful of what you remove.  Your system needs some of those things that may look like junk.

On 10/15/2021 1:54 PM, john s wrote:

Does anyone know of a program to delete files?  I want a program that will delete files such as, *.xml, *.opf and so on.  I would like to save the task so I can repeat them.  I looked for such programs and found only  programs for shreading and secure removal.  I only need normal deletion.

                John

john s

Howard, I think I want something simpler. I want a program to delete the files in a directory, all of the sml, opf and some other files. But, if you like the program you are tying, I may try it.