Topics

free remote connection to a remote computer

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Vm ware workstation is not working for me. Keeps jumping out of the local server and back to my main os. Then it then does not allow me to add roles and services. So looking for a accessible, free remote connection to a remote computer.

Any suggestions.

Need to do this for an assignment.

For my networking course.

My trainer has remoted in and tried to help me multiple times. But  working for me. So any ideas.

Suggestions.

Need to create servers, activedirectory, use powershell, and also web to configure servers.

Any help.

Thanks.

Ps: I know this is a long shot.

Thanks.

------------------------------

Iaen Cordell

Again this should be sent to the blind sysadmins list or win 10 list.

Question already answered, see below:

We have several issues, the subject is remote computers, then you start on vmware.

Remote  computer software like remote desktop or team viewer work well.

Remote desktop is free and is part of windows.

Vmware also works well and I don’t understand your issues, then again I don’t most of your many issues!

Sorry, I just read your comment about snide remarks! <grin>

Why not ask this sort of question on the blind sysadmins list?

Hi. Vm ware workstation is not working for me. Keeps jumping out of the local server and back to my main os. Then it then does not allow me to add roles and services. So looking for a accessible, free remote connection to a remote computer.

Any suggestions.

Need to do this for an assignment.

For my networking course.

My trainer has remoted in and tried to help me multiple times. But  working for me. So any ideas.

Suggestions.

Need to create servers, activedirectory, use powershell, and also web to configure servers.

Any help.

Thanks.

Ps: I know this is a long shot.

Thanks.,not

And no snide remarks or being sarcastic. If you cannot say anything nice, don’t say any thing. Keep that to your self.