Topics

Free version of Roboform?

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

I was looking at the table comparing Roboform Free with Roboform Everywhere.  I would really prefer Free, but almost all of the free column was blank.  That makes me wonder why I can stay with that?  I'm not trying to express negativity toward Roboform, and I know that everywhere makes logging in with unlimited devices seamless and time-saving, and I wouldn't mind making a single purchase, but subscription is an on-going payment, which I don't like, as money doesn't grow on trees.  So, just what do I get with the free account?

Thanks,