Frustration with pasting files onto an SD card

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

I'm trying to paste a group of files from my Windows 10 or 11 PC to an SD card, but often the process gets interrupted, and I cannot use options to continue or continue the same with all those files.  I've tried pasting just one of them, and I can't always do this.  What's going on?  I checked one that I'm having the most trouble pasting, and so far I was able to play it.

Thanks for any input,

Gene

I don't use SD cards but I would think it is the same in principle as using an external drive or thumb drive.  Others who use SD cards may have more and better comments but since you are having the same problem with two different computers, my guess is that the card has a problem.  Do you have any other card to test with?

Gene

On 6/19/2022 8:47 PM, Sharon Hooley wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to paste a group of files from my Windows 10 or 11 PC to an SD card, but often the process gets interrupted, and I cannot use options to continue or continue the same with all those files.  I've tried pasting just one of them, and I can't always do this.  What's going on?  I checked one that I'm having the most trouble pasting, and so far I was able to play it.

Thanks for any input,

DAVID GLOBE

Hello Sharon
Check that the switch on your sd card is flipped. There is one way it is rite protected.
David