From: Groups.io <ignore@groups.io>
To: brajmund2000@gmail.com
Date: Wednesday, 2 September 2015 7:19 am
Subject: Automated help for the TechTalk@groups.io group

Hello,
You recently sent a message to TechTalk+help@groups.io. All messages sent to that address receive this automated help message.
Group Description
Welcome to Tech Talk,

This is a group for discussing accessible technology and technology in general.

I'm not a lawyer or dictator so the rules are simple.

1. Discussions , questions, and articles about all types of technology are allowed.

2. Discussion of illegal activities is not allowed. If you are not sure if a particular subject qualifies as illegal, feel free to ask me in a private message.

3. Try to be civilized.

4. Too many rules become restrictive and cramp my style so just use common sense.
Posting To This Group
To send a message to this group, send the message to:
TechTalk@groups.io
Changing Your Subscription
To join this group, send an email to:
TechTalk+subscribe@groups.io
Email Delivery Options
To receive message digests instead of individual messages send an email to:
TechTalk+digest@groups.io
To receive individual messages instead of digests, send an email to:
TechTalk+single@groups.io
To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web), send an email to:
TechTalk+nomail@groups.io
Contacting The Group Owner
To contact the owners of this group, send an email to:
TechTalk+owner@groups.io

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team
Sent from a Braille Sense

Carlos

Okay that was pretty obvious. LOL somehow I missed that. Thanks.

Someone wanted to know how to go nomail, etc, etc. Well, here it comes.

[...]

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Well, I sent it for whoever wants/needs it.
Sent from a BrailleNote