From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@gmail.com>
to: Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email>
Subject: Blind exchange: This is the error
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 12:00:05 -0600

Ann firstly Merry Christmas and New Year’s! Here’s the error when posting from my Laptop to the Blind Exchange list. I looked everywhere but can’t figure out how to change to Plain Text but only Email per Email, if it’s possible? I?m using the native Mail app on Windows10. Here’s the error I get Your posting to the BLIND-X list has been rejected because it only contains

material in a format disallowed by the list configuration. The list is

configured to remove unwanted material and process the remaining text. However,

in this case, there would be nothing left after removing the disallowed

material. You may want to resend your message in plain text, which is always

allowed.

Enviado desde Correo <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Carolyn Arnold

With Outlook:

1. Alt+F+T+O.
2. Control Tab to General.
3. Tab once to Editing Options.
4. When you have made choice, Shift+Tab a few times to OK.

Does anybody know how to tell the Windows client to send in text?

Ann P.