From: Keith Bucher [mailto:bigmancomputing@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2015 2:04 PM
To: joseph.lee22590@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Broken Link

Hi Joseph,
Since you are involved with NVDA, I thought you might have seen this:
Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday, September 3, 2015 - Volume 524 This page
gives links to the "Talking Windows Preinstall Environment" which enables
blind users to install Windows indepdently:
http://www.handiham.org/drupal2/node/436