Fwd.: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

Christina Stolze

Cute thank you for sharing it made me laugh and brought a smile to my face.

Christina

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 4:24 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Fwd: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!

I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!

A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does. Someone discovered it and tweeted it.

Shea Anker

At first it freaked me out a little, but that is amusing. Wonder how they did it.

Shea Anker: BA Eng/Hist.

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Fwd.: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

Cute thank you for sharing it made me laugh and brought a smile to my face.

Christina

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 4:24 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Fwd: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!

I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!

A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does. Someone discovered it and tweeted it.

Christina Stolze

Carlos,

I guess that you should do whatever you see feasible maybe you should separate business from pleasure or as Jean put it chat from tech support because it is definitely a very good list and you are doing a great job but I like yourself don’t want the list to lose any members and like I said before I will follow anywhere you go because I think that you and a few others are the greatest at what you do. I support whatever decision you make 100% because I know whatever you decide to do it will be in the best interest of the list and the members. Good luck with your decision making.

Christina

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Fwd: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

I had actually considered creating a subgroup for this purpose which is a feature of groups.io, but I wasn't sure how many members would bother subscribing.  Thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.  I am willing to go with the majority vote.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 5:18 PM

Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Fwd: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

I'm raising this for discussion.  This is something that I think deserves serious consideration for the development of the list. 

It may be that there should be two lists, one mainly for discussion of technical problems and another for more general discussion.  I think many potential list members may leave the list or not join if the list becomes known as a chat and tech list.  This list is so much turning into a chat list that it may not be properly characterized as a tech list.  This isn't a question of whether some members like chat.  It's a question of what kind of list this should be and that a large number of busy people may not join.  I would think that having a chat list where topics started on this list can be moved would make this list significantly more attractive and useful for many people who would not join or remain on this list if it is mostly a chat list with some tech discussion.  That is what this list appears to be turning into.  . 

Gene