Fwd.: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

Christina Stolze

Cute thank you for sharing it made me laugh and brought a smile to my face.

Christina

From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 4:24 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Fwd: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!

I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!

A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does. Someone discovered it and tweeted it.

Shea Anker

At first it freaked me out a little, but that is amusing. Wonder how they did it.

Cute thank you for sharing it made me laugh and brought a smile to my face.

Christina

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!

I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!

A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does. Someone discovered it and tweeted it.

Christina Stolze

Carlos,

I guess that you should do whatever you see feasible maybe you should separate business from pleasure or as Jean put it chat from tech support because it is definitely a very good list and you are doing a great job but I like yourself don’t want the list to lose any members and like I said before I will follow anywhere you go because I think that you and a few others are the greatest at what you do. I support whatever decision you make 100% because I know whatever you decide to do it will be in the best interest of the list and the members. Good luck with your decision making.

Christina