gmail account

Jerry hathaway

I am using the lates jaws and I am trying to get gmail account to log into my gmail account e-mail messages. When I try to type gmail.com in microsoft edge browser it takes me to the Google page and ask if I want to log in with my regular e-mail address. The only thing it brings up on the Google page is to create a gmail account. I only use gmail e-mail as a secondary account. I really need help in solving this issue.

Jerry

chris judge

It is asking you to log in with your Gmail address. Google wouldn’t ask you to log in with any other address than a Gmail address. Put your gmail address in and tab to the next button. Press enter. The password field should come up. Type the password, tab to next, press enter and you should be in. You might be asked to verify it’s you if you haven’t signed in for a while. Just follow the prompts and you should be fine.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry hathaway
Sent: May 16, 2022 7:33 AM
To: TechTalk <TechTalk@groups.io>; JFW Listserve <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] gmail account

I am using the lates jaws and I am trying to get gmail account to log into my gmail account e-mail messages. When I try to type gmail.com in microsoft edge browser it takes me to the Google page and ask if I want to log in with my regular e-mail address. The only thing it brings up on the Google page is to create a gmail account. I only use gmail e-mail as a secondary account. I really need help in solving this issue.

Jerry

Gene

I have two Google accounts.  I almost never use one of them.  when I am taken to the login ;page.  There is a link with my name and there is a use another account link.  I don't remember the information I gave when creating my account that it identifies me using my first name.  But the account I signed out of last is the one that shows up as a link I can follow to get to the sign in page for that account. 

At this point, I don't know what you see.  Please make sure you are at the top of the page and see if you see something similar to what I describe.

Gene

On 5/16/2022 5:33 AM, Jerry hathaway wrote:

Jerry