Gmail Help Please.

Janet

Hi All,

I think I finally got to add an Gmail account to this Windows App.  Although, can someone tell me where can I find the Gmail folder so I can check emails on the Gmail account? I looked through all the folders, but can’t seem to find anything about Gmail.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Gene

I haven't seen an answer to your message for a number of hours.  My answer may help start discussion.  I'm not sure you created an account.  In any program I've used, if you create an account, folders for that account are automatically added and I would expect the app you are using to be the same.

Why do you think you were successful?  If we know that, we may have a better idea of what the problem is.

Gene