Go Contact Sync Mod set-up wizard question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Is there anyone on hear who has experience using Go Contact Sync Mod? The reason
that I ask is because I just downloaded and installed it, but I have a question
about something in the set-up wizard. I have multiple Google calendars within my
Google account, and I've checked the box to sync appointments, but I want to
know is there a way for me to select all of the calendars at once, or will I
have to select each one individually? If so, then I assume it's possible for me
to keep going back into the set-up wizard? Really hope someone can help me, as
there isn't any tech support for this. Using latest builds of Jaws and Windows
10. Thanks for any help anyone can provide me!!!!!!!!
Madison