From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 10:16:54 -0400
Subject: [TechTalk] Going "no mail" with the chat subgroup

I know that Rajmund already posted this information, but since it may be more relevant specifically for the chat subgroup I want to clarify this point.

Even if you have subscribed to it, at certain times you may not feel like dealing with the additional traffic from the chat subgroup so to set the chat list to "no mail" send a message to
TechTalk+chat+nomail@groups.io
and to start receiving messages again send a message to
TechTalk+chat+single@groups.io