From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2021 3:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] going nomail on groups.io?

Hi all,

How do I go no mail on groups.io?

Thanks.

Troy

Troy Burnham

Thanks John, I didn't think of looking at the bottom of list messages for the info.

Troy

On 12/18/2021 2:31 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:
Straight from the sig at the bottom of every message sent this group:
To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web),send an email to:
TechTalk+nomail@groups.io
The other way you can do it is to log into your groups.io and go no mail on all of them at one time. Although I'm not sure how you do that just know it can be done.
John