From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Giovanelli
Sent: April 27, 2022 11:30 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] goldwave add-on for nvda

Good Morning,

How can I find the Goldwave add-on for NVDA?

Thank you very much for your help with this.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY

Gene

The easiest way is ;probably to do a Google, or whatever search engine you use, search for something like Gold wave NVDA.  The results should show the add-on.  You can go to sites that offer add-ons but I usually use Google.

If you trust the site that is shown in the search results as having the add-on, get it there.

I did the search and this page was the first result.
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/goldwave.en.html

That is the official NVDA add-ons site.

Gene

On 4/27/2022 9:30 AM, Joe Giovanelli wrote:
Good Morning,

How can I find the Goldwave add-on for NVDA?

Thank you very much for your help with this.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY

.

Gene

I didn't write the search fully.  I should have said to search for something like Gold Wave NVDA add-on.

Gene

On 4/27/2022 11:19 AM, Gene wrote:
The easiest way is ;probably to do a Google, or whatever search engine you use, search for something like Gold wave NVDA.  The results should show the add-on.  You can go to sites that offer add-ons but I usually use Google.

If you trust the site that is shown in the search results as having the add-on, get it there.

I did the search and this page was the first result.
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/goldwave.en.html

That is the official NVDA add-ons site.

Gene

On 4/27/2022 9:30 AM, Joe Giovanelli wrote:
Good Morning,

How can I find the Goldwave add-on for NVDA?

Thank you very much for your help with this.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY

.

Joe Giovanelli

Hi, Chris,

I see the download link, but nothing happens when I attempt to open it.

Any ideas?

Joe G.

On 4/27/2022 11:06 AM, chris judge wrote:
Hi. See below.
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/goldwave.en.html

This was the first result I got with a google search.

Chris Judge

How can I find the Goldwave add-on for NVDA?

Thank you very much for your help with this.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY

Gene

Are you using a script blocker or do you have JAVA scripts disabled?

Gene

On 4/27/2022 12:58 PM, Joe Giovanelli wrote:
Hi, Chris,

I see the download link, but nothing happens when I attempt to open it.

Any ideas?

Joe G.

On 4/27/2022 11:06 AM, chris judge wrote:
Hi. See below.
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/goldwave.en.html

This was the first result I got with a google search.

Chris Judge

How can I find the Goldwave add-on for NVDA?

Thank you very much for your help with this.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY

chris judge

Hi. If you press enter on the link to download the stable version, it will download to wherever your downloads go. If you have NVDA running you can simply find the add-on file in your downloads folder and press enter on it. Follow the prompts and the add on will be installed.

Chris Judge

How can I find the Goldwave add-on for NVDA?

Thank you very much for your help with this.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY

Michael Hunt

Good morning,

I am not sure if it is possible but I wanted to know if you use the same addons if your using jaws?
If not can someone point me in the right direction.
Thanks Michael

How can I find the Goldwave add-on for NVDA?

Thank you very much for your help with this.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY

Joe Giovanelli

Thanks, Chris. I have it installed.

Joe G.

On 4/28/2022 3:28 AM, chris judge wrote:
Hi. If you press enter on the link to download the stable version, it will download to wherever your downloads go. If you have NVDA running you can simply find the add-on file in your downloads folder and press enter on it. Follow the prompts and the add on will be installed.

Chris Judge

How can I find the Goldwave add-on for NVDA?

Thank you very much for your help with this.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY

chris judge

NVDA Add-ons will not work with jaws. There are some jaws scripts available for gold wave. If you want them write me off list and I'll send them along.