Topics

google home number

heather albright

Hello, I seem to remember there was an accessible line for contacting google with, does anyone happen to have it? I am having trouble setting my google home speakers up on my knew network! Thanks, cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Contact the Google Disability Support Team

Mike B

Their email address is:

Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] google home number

Contact the Google Disability Support Team

heather albright

Thanks mike, I gather they no longer have that toll free number anymore! I wish I had  made sure that I still had that number along with my numbers to apple and Microsoft! Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Contact the Google Disability Support Team

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I'm growing to hate these new fancy links that are words instead of actual URL's. Part of the reason is that I often copy links from my email software to Chrome, my browser of choice these days. I have found that these fancy links don't copy as well as plain, old, unadorned links.

Ann P.