Google Nest display

Fanus

Hello list

I am looking for someone who can assist me off list with the accessibility features of a nest display?

Regards

Fanus

Sent from Mail for Windows

Quentin Christensen

Here is Google's page on accessibility of the Nest Display: https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9167457?hl=en-AU&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid

One thing I have noticed personally, is that compared to speaker-only Nest devices, if you ask the Nest Hub something, it is much more likely (not always, but often) to say "I found this on the web..." and then display details on the screen without reading them out (except where you move around physically on screen using the screen reader).  I really wish there was an option to always read things out as it would on a speaker only device, even if it can display them on screen as well.  (I have passed that feedback on to Google, and suggest anyone else interested do so too).

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager