From: heather albright
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2020 7:18 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] grabbing videos from animations

Hay, now my teacher is using

animations that have audio. Pontes Media Downloader is not picking these up. Is there another way? They call them info graphics. I have the link for coping with stress. I thought it would grab it like the other videos.

https://yaqeeninstitute.org/sarah-sultan/20-ways-to-cope-with-stress-animation/?utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=90697200&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_p39iKegGbUXmjoQ3l0QxSNoOHdiop8c4Rel4fzfvGm2rHVfljSkf5ApjFY5xUYdOe18OB0vHthFHEpj5VCXThJQdEZw&utm_content=90697200&utm_source=hs_email

thanks Heather

Gene

Also, I just tried using the 3.1 version of Pontes Media Downloader. It downloaded the file but it didn't convert it and it didn't know when it had finished. Looking around at information there is an error notice. Evidently, the program can download the original m4a file but it can't convert it. If you press enter. it may play in Windows Media Player. If not, set the file type to play in that player unless you want to use another player.

animations that have audio. Pontes Media Downloader is not picking these up. Is there another way? They call them info graphics. I have the link for coping with stress. I thought it would grab it like the other videos.

https://yaqeeninstitute.org/sarah-sultan/20-ways-to-cope-with-stress-animation/?utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=90697200&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_p39iKegGbUXmjoQ3l0QxSNoOHdiop8c4Rel4fzfvGm2rHVfljSkf5ApjFY5xUYdOe18OB0vHthFHEpj5VCXThJQdEZw&utm_content=90697200&utm_source=hs_email

thanks Heather

Gene

I made a mistake. The file is mp4.

animations that have audio. Pontes Media Downloader is not picking these up.
Is there another way? They call them info graphics. I have the link for
coping with stress. I thought it would grab it like the other videos.

https://yaqeeninstitute.org/sarah-sultan/20-ways-to-cope-with-stress-animation/?utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=90697200&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_p39iKegGbUXmjoQ3l0QxSNoOHdiop8c4Rel4fzfvGm2rHVfljSkf5ApjFY5xUYdOe18OB0vHthFHEpj5VCXThJQdEZw&utm_content=90697200&utm_source=hs_email

thanks Heather

George McCoy

I downloaded the file and converted it to mp3 audio with Pontes Media downloader v2.054.

Hay, now my teacher is using

animations that have audio. Pontes Media Downloader is not picking these up. Is there another way? They call them info graphics. I have the link for coping with stress. I thought it would grab it like the other videos.

https://yaqeeninstitute.org/sarah-sultan/20-ways-to-cope-with-stress-animation/?utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=90697200&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_p39iKegGbUXmjoQ3l0QxSNoOHdiop8c4Rel4fzfvGm2rHVfljSkf5ApjFY5xUYdOe18OB0vHthFHEpj5VCXThJQdEZw&utm_content=90697200&utm_source=hs_email

thanks Heather

heather albright

Ah, think I have to update mine woe! Thanks Heather