Greetings!

N K Shackelford <nance62lady@...>

I had an issue with Outlook 2013 where the app did not know that I actually purchased Office 365. I had asked about it on the other list, but my web mail got confusing for me, because it said that there were 2 conversations when there were probably not, so I was under the assumption that someone had tried to reply, but their message text didn’t make it into the message. Moving on, I did indeed figure out how to tell Outlook 2013 that I have now purchased Office 365, which indeed includes Outlook. It’s in the Options. It’s a little confusing when you have to start dealing with a ribbon, but if you go through it enough, you’ll get the hang of it!

Thanks for the new list!

Nance