From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Doug Sloan via
groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2022 1:08 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] group contact in outlook

Hi

Using outlook 2013 with JAWS how do I add and remove a name
from a contact group in outlook?

Cheers

Doug

Thomas N. Chan

You really can't compare contact vs address book in outlook express. as MS Outlook is really designed for, business in mind.

i can create multiple contact and Outlook express just can't.
I can create company contacts, home, associates and so on all separated from the rest.

to go to outlook contacts, you can just hit ctrl - 3
then you can move into the specific groups either by cycling ctrl - tab or ctrl - y
once you get into the focus , then you can either ctrl - tab  if you outlook didn't bring you into the list of contacts, and find the specific contact ou want to remove.

On Thu, 29 Sept 2022 at 20:35, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:
You know, I have the same, and I just delete a list and
start over - it is way not as simple as it was with Outlook
Express.