From: Juanita Martin
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 5:20 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Gutenberg and Capella voice

I downloaded a book from Gutenberg and I want to listen to it using the Sharon Capella voice. Is this possible, or do the Voice Dream voices only work with Book Share?

Sent from my iPhone

Juanita Martin <jordmartin@...>

I'm using the Voice Dream app. There doesn't seem to be a way to select the Capella voice once I'm using Gutenberg.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2015, at 7:26 PM, Marie <magpie.mn@gmail.com> wrote:

they work quite well with the Gutenberg books.
Marie

-----Original Message----- From: Juanita Martin
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 5:20 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

I downloaded a book from Gutenberg and I want to listen to it using the Sharon Capella voice. Is this possible, or do the Voice Dream voices only work with Book Share?

Sent from my iPhone

Marie

When you get the book on the now playing page there should be a button which, I believe says audio setting. In that dialog box you can choose any of the voices you have purchased to read the current book. Hope this helps.
Marie

Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 5:20 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io