From: Juanita Martin
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 5:20 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Gutenberg and Capella voice

I downloaded a book from Gutenberg and I want to listen to it using the Sharon Capella voice. Is this possible, or do the Voice Dream voices only work with Book Share?

Sent from my iPhone

Juanita Martin <jordmartin@...>

I'm using the Voice Dream app. There doesn't seem to be a way to select the Capella voice once I'm using Gutenberg.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2015, at 7:26 PM, Marie <magpie.mn@...> wrote:

they work quite well with the Gutenberg books.
Marie

-----Original Message----- From: Juanita Martin
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 5:20 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

I downloaded a book from Gutenberg and I want to listen to it using the Sharon Capella voice. Is this possible, or do the Voice Dream voices only work with Book Share?

Sent from my iPhone

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

When you get the book on the now playing page there should be a button which, I believe says audio setting. In that dialog box you can choose any of the voices you have purchased to read the current book. Hope this helps.
Marie

Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 5:20 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io