From: Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 1:28 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Happy Birthday Carlos!

Hey y'all,

Today would have been Carlos's 48th birthday.  Send him birthday wishes at:

It won't leave your computer, but he'll be sure to get it!  Happy Birthday Bro!

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!  Sent from my iBarstool.

Robin Frost

Hi,
What a lovely message it made me smile and I’m sure it would have made him and those who love him smile as well.
Thanks for being so kind and thoughtful. “heaven.sky I love it it made me teary.
Take good care.
Robin

Today would have been Carlos's 48th birthday.  Send him birthday wishes at:

Carlos@...

It won't leave your computer, but he'll be sure to get it!  Happy Birthday Bro!

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!  Sent from my iBarstool.

Janet

Hi Mike and All,

I’m sorry I couldn’t join all you in Carlos’s birthday, but I did celebrated though!  Carlos’s birthday is the same day as my father’s is. When my family and I were out at my father’s grave site putting flowers on his grave, I bought a little blue flower for Carlos as well.  I included a Prayer for Carlos, and I through the blue flower up in the sky, and said this is for you Carlos, and I thought I was going to fall over when the Blue flower landed right on my father’s grave site, so I left it there!  I also had a small blue ribbon attached on the Blue flower, in which the ribbon said Happy Birthday Carlos Nazario .

God Bless You my friend!  May you Rest in Peace!

Your forever friend, who still misses you!

Janet

Today would have been Carlos's 48th birthday.  Send him birthday wishes at:

It won't leave your computer, but he'll be sure to get it!  Happy Birthday Bro!

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!  Sent from my iBarstool.

Mike B

Hi Janet,

That was a very nice touch & thought!  I'm sure he received it with open wings!