From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: July 9, 2020 4:07 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] hard drive inclosures

I have a second internal 1tb hard drive and now want to turn it in to a external drive.  So if anyone knows how to do this, can you please tell me what I should get to do this? I am hoping to make it a external USB powered drive. It is a seegate 1tb drive.

Thanks Heather

Byron Stephens

You can get an enclosure for a good price at a computer center.

I have a second internal 1tb hard drive and now want to turn it in to a external drive.  So if anyone knows how to do this, can you please tell me what I should get to do this? I am hoping to make it a external USB powered drive. It is a seegate 1tb drive.
Thanks Heather

heather albright

It is an hdd with moving parts. It used to be in my old desktop and i have been using as a back up drive on this one! Heather