Topics

Has anyone ever seen anything as sick as this? I am now seeking advice on PC Security

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

James, I don't think he was implying that you, personally, would have gone to porn sites, but rather that anyone who did was exhibiting behavior which is shameful and crazy. Also, just had a thought. It wouldn't do most of us any good to go to these sites because, as I understand it, it is the pictures and video that are supposed to be stimulating. If one can't see the pictures, the site loses its effect. Maybe there is sound with the videos, but even so.... There's nothing new is there? Some people will find diversion in the oddest places. "Plus sa change plus c'est le mem shose."

Ann P.