Has anyone purchased software from AT Guys?

Loy

Hi,
I just purchase some software fromA T Guys. I was thinking that it would be available to download immediately, but not so. Do they mail you a download link or email one later?

I found their site a little hard to navagate with JAWS. I had to use JAWS and Narrator to get the form properly filled out. For a company that sells to the blind, the accessibility should have been better.

Greg Wocher

Hello,
They should email you the code for the software in usually 24 to 48 hours after purchase. It takes them a bit of time to process the order. I have never had any issues with their website before on either windows or mac.

Greg Wocher