From: "Andrew" <edrew@cox.net>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:35 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Hello Carlos..

Hi Carlos.. I've always have great results on what advice you give. I don't
get involved in he said, she said things. I'm looking for knowledge about
things I don't know. I also like bouncing ideas off of other people. I look
forward to lots of great tech discussions here. Carlos... You da man.
Andrew