Hello there, my name is Ana Globe and I thought I would try this list for help as well.

Anna Globe

Ana Globe
Please join us at the following address
angelsongs-subscribe@...

Carlos

Hello Ana,
Not that I object if this is the case, but were you simply promoting a different list or did you need assistance with something specific?  Your message does not specify.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:59 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Hello there, my name is Ana Globe and I thought I would try this list for help as well.

Ana Globe
angelsongs-subscribe@...

Anna Globe

Hi I am sorry, I just wanted to intrduce my self and I didn’t do it the write way.  The list is my tag line for my group. 

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Hello there, my name is Ana Globe and I thought I would try this list for help as well.

Hello Ana,
Not that I object if this is the case, but were you simply promoting a different list or did you need assistance with something specific?  Your message does not specify.
Subject: [TechTalk] Hello there, my name is Ana Globe and I thought I would try this list for help as well.

Ana Globe
angelsongs-subscribe@...

Carlos

Ah I see.  Should have noticed that LOL.  Welcome to the list Ana.  If you do need help with anything specific as your subject indicates, please let us know.

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Hello there, my name is Ana Globe and I thought I would try this list for help as well.

Hi I am sorry, I just wanted to intrduce my self and I didn’t do it the write way.  The list is my tag line for my group. 

Hello Ana,
Not that I object if this is the case, but were you simply promoting a different list or did you need assistance with something specific?  Your message does not specify.

Ana Globe
angelsongs-subscribe@...

Carlos

Okay, it occurs to me that you may have simply meant try the list for help in general.  I'm slow today.

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 7:17 PM

Ah I see.  Should have noticed that LOL.  Welcome to the list Ana.  If you do need help with anything specific as your subject indicates, please let us know.
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 7:15 PM

Hello Ana,

Ana Globe
angelsongs-subscribe@...