From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 4:10 PM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] Help with Acrobat DC and JAWS

I don't use it often, mostly only when I need to read tables, so don't

laugh too hard when I ask the following question. In order to find the

table I want among dozens, I need to search for a particular string

which will occur probably only in one table. I tried using CTRL/F, but

I'm not one hundred percent sure it worked. I'll try it again, but I'd

also like to know what the find-next command is, as there doesn't appear

to be one on the Edit menu.

Thanks in advance.